National Speedway Directory is proud to support the following causes.
If you are interested in NSD supporting your event, cause or charity, please contact – Timothy W. Frost – NSD Publisher - Call us at (847) 853-0294 (w) or email at email@example.com.
- One Lap of America – South Bend, IN – www.onelapofamerica.com – NSD provided books to the competitors in the OLOA held in April 2011. We will be back as a supporter for the April 2012 event.
- Race of Champions Asphalt Modified Tour – Oswego, NY - http://www.raceofchampions.net/ – NSD provided books to the winners of the event held in August 2011. In addition, NSD was a lap sponsor.
- Super Dirt Week – Syracuse, NY - http://www.superdirtweekonline.com/ - NSD provided books to the winners of the event held in August 2011. In addition, NSD was a lap sponsor.
- Perris Auto Speedway – Perris, CA – http://www.perrisautospeedway.com/ - NSD provided books that will distributed to the winners at the Budweiser Oval Nationals in Oct. 2011.
- LaCrosse Speedway – LaCrosse, WI – http://www.lacrossespeedway.com/ - NSD provided books that were distributed to the winners at the Octoberfest race in October 2011.
- Rockford Speedway – www.rockfordspeedway.com – Rockford, IL – NSD provided books that were distributed to the winners of the Bahama Mama race in October 2011.
- Super Dirt Week -
- IMCA – Vinton, IA – www.imca.com – NSD provide books that will be distributed at their annual banquet in Nov. 2011.
- Hoosier Auto Racing Fans – Indianapolis, IN – http://www.harfonline.org/ - NSD provided books that were distributed at their annual banquet in January 2011.
- Cumberland Car Show – Cumberland, MD – NSD provided books that were distributed at this annual car show in April 2011 to support the C.A.R.E. Committee.
- Team USA Scholarship – Los Angeles, CA – http://www.teamusascholarship.org/ - NSD provided books that were distributed to aspring young open wheel drivers that were nominated for this scholarship in September 2011.
- Dayton Auto Racing Fans – Dayton, IN – http://darfnews.com/ - NSD provided books that were / will be distributed at their annual banquet in December 2010 and 2011.
- Drag Racing Association of Women - Ennis, TX – www.drawfasthelp.org/ – NSD provided books to attendees of the DRAW Benefit Auctoin at Texas Motorplex in Ennis, TX in Sept. 2011. The Drag Racing Association of Women (DRAW) is a non-profit organization that provides financial and emotional support to qualified individuals involved in drag racing accidents at a track. Anyone, including racers, team owners, sponsors, track owners, manufacturers, fans and more can become involved in DRAW. DRAW has remained strong throughout their existence due to the generous participation of volunteers and donors who loyally support them. DRAW’s motto is “Fast Help For Fast Friends!”
- Indy 500 Centennial Tour – Indianapolis, IN – http://www.facebook.com/Indy500Tour - NSD provided books that were distributed to troops overseas in Jan. 2011. In January 2011, some of the biggest names in IndyCar racing will be traveled to U.S. military bases in Southwest Asia and Europe to visit with U.S. troops as part of The Indy 500 Centennial Tour. The 10-day tour offers the Indy stars an opportunity to personally meet and connect with 10,000 to 15,000 troops as they travel in excess of 20,000 flight miles. The trip is coordinated through Armed Forces Entertainment, a Department of Defense agency, and the Morale Entertainment Foundation. Significant partners in this endeavor include the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the IZOD IndyCar Series. The group, which currently includes Johnny Rutherford, Al Unser, Jr, Graham Rahal, Davey Hamilton and Martin Plowman will be leaving the Indianapolis area January 12, returning to the United States January 22. Although the Department of Defense has not released the exact itinerary and schedule, it is anticipated the group will travel to Landstuhl Medical Center and Ramstein Air Base in Germany as well as to military bases in Turkey, Spain, Qatar, Iraq, North Africa and the United Arab Emirates. In addition, the group will likely visit a currently-deployed U.S. aircraft carrier in the Persian Gulf or North Arabian Sea.